Always check the latest edition of The Knight Times for details about upcoming events. The dates of some events are subject to change.
Council meetings are now held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 8PM.
- Monday April 16 - Council Meeting at 8PM
- Thursday-Sunday April 19-22 - Shake-the-Can Drive
- Sunday April 22 - Fourth Degree Exemplification
- Saturday April 28 - Wine, Spirits & Beer Tasting (at St. Mary's Hall) - 7-10PM
- Sunday April 29 - Corporate Communion & Breakfast - St. Mary's Church - 10AM Mass
- Monday April 30 - Postmark DEADLINE for 2018 Scholarship applications
- Friday/Saturday May 18-19 - KofC Convention in Wildwood
- Monday May 21 - Council Meeting at 8PM
- Saturday June 2 - Fund Raiser at St. Mary's
- Monday June 18 - Council Meeting at 8PM
- Saturday June 30 - St. John's Council's 110th Anniversary & PGK Recognition Dinner Dance
- Satuday July 21 - Installation of Officers
The Council is open every Friday evening from 8-11PM (except as noted above). Why not stop down and meet some friends.
The Columbiettes meet on the third Wednesday of each month (except during July & August).
Troop 1345 Boy Scouts meet on the second Tuesday of each month.
To make reservations for any Council event, email
email@example.com or call Ken Armellino at 516-220-9333. Please include your full name and
phone number and the number of people you are making reservations for.
Last updated April 19, 2018